Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Things you may not know

Here are 5 things that you may or may not know about me:

1. I am very afraid of lawn mowers ( it is stressful for me when I mow our lawn )

2. I love my neighbors (past and present) but, I wish I lived on a farm in the middle of nowhere

3. Growing up I had a lot of different pets

4. I love the spring for a lot of reasons one being that it reminds me of the farm that I grew up on

5. I still love all kinds of animals but, I love my husband MORE and therefore we don't have many pets (he has alergies and does not love animals)

6. I used to be the one to beg Mike to go and do things now....I am begging him to slow down

7. I can't count.....and I love my Creator more than anything/anyone and that is ALOT

1 comment:

Jonathan Damon said...

Please let me know when you will be gone this summer...so I can come over & relieve some stress for you!