Saturday, May 24, 2008

Drum roll please!


My sister Kim is definitely one of my favorite people in the whole world!!!! Please don't be offended because if you are reading this you may be another one of my favorite people in the world! I truly love (most) people. Kim is one of my favorite because she is just so sweet. She always puts others before herself and I mean always. I don't know if she even realizes how much I look up to and respect her. For example today (she is at my house :) she wore her hair curly ( she also wears is straight) and so I liked it and wore mine that way. Then my daughter came down later with her hair curly! I just thought it was kinda funny! We all love Kim! I love spending time with her and am always sad when our time together is done. Right now we live about 2 1/2 to 3 hours away. We visit each other with our families as much as we both can but, it is never enough for me. She is such a great person and I love her A LOT!!!! Kim thank you for being such an awesome big sister.

1 comment:

jmc said...

I'm really close to my sister too! She is one of my best friends! It is great to see someone else that has this special bond too.