Monday, May 12, 2008

My mother




I wanted to thank my mom for being being such a wonderful mom! I don't have the time to share them all so I will just highlight a few things. My mom drove the school van that took us to our small Christian school. She did that so she did not have to "work" outside of the house. My mom does not like to drive. Thank you mom. She put up with our "pets". She is not a real animal lover. Thank you mom. She bakes the BEST apple pies and only makes them her 18inch pie plate. Yes, that is one big apple pie but, it always goes quick. Thank you mom (I hope to get one this year). She always makes me fell so loved and is always there to listen. Thank you mom. I always felt safe in knowing that my parents would never get a divorce. They have their disagreements but, they always work things out. Let me tell you our family has had its tough times too but, God is always the center and divorce was never an option. Thank you mom. My life has been so blessed by the times you have spent on your knees for me and I am not talking about cleaning the floors. You taught my by your example that it is a good place to start and end the day on your knees talking to God. Thank you mom. My prayer is that I will pass down these qualities to my children. Mom I love you and I am so grateful to have you in my life!!!! Mom THANK YOU!!!!

No comments: