Friday, May 16, 2008

Off the hook!

If you read one of my other posts you will appreciate this even more. It is raining outside! I was planning on mowing the grass today but, now I can't! YEAH I am off the hook!!! I have been mowing the grass for Mike since he has been away or his allergies have been bothering him. I did use earphones and music last week and that helped. I just hope that I was not singing to loud. Sorry neighbors if you heard me over the lawn mower! As for tomorrow... our neighborhood is having their yard sale so I am hoping for good weather. I have my side of the garage full of "junk" that will be another persons "treasure"! Casey reminded me yesterday that "one mans junk is another mans treasure". She told me that that is my dad's (her poppie) favorite saying. I believe it. The only problem with that is that he has everyones "treasure" but it really is "junk". I love my dad! I hope you get to enjoy your rainy day too!!!!

No comments: