Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Michael!


Michael turned 8 years old today! I can't believe how fast they flew by! I was so excited that we had a girl and now our boy. I talked Mike into naming our little boy after him. When Michael was born he was to little for the name Michael so we called him Mikey until one day he announced that his name was Michael. And so he has been Micheal ever since. He is the one to make you laugh. He also likes to play games or outdoor sports. I am so proud of the young man you are turning into Michael. Remember to always keep God #1 in your life. He will always be there for you. I really think a lot of your earthly father too that is why I named you after him. He has good footsteps to follow after too. You will always be my #1 boy! I love you! Happy birthday buddy!!

2 comments:

The Frank Family said...

Naomi, The time really has gone by quickly, it doesn't seem that long ago that we were celebrating his third birthday.

Happy Birthday Michael

The Frank Family said...

Happy Birthday Michael!! It is amazing how quickly the time goes by. It doesn't seem that long ago that Michael was celebrating his third birthday.