Monday, May 12, 2008

My mother-in-love


Mom don't be mad at me for putting your picture on here. Please!!! I wanted to try to highlight a few things from the past 19? years since we met. Again I will try to keep it brief. You were so sweet when Mike brought me home to meet you all. I think I got a hug that day.
I was a young, shy teenager and you made me feel so welcome. Thank you mom. I am so glad to be able to brag about our relationship when others are complaining about their in-laws! Thank you mom. You raised a godly man who I am so glad to be married to (most days, I think we all have our bad days). Thank you mom. I never knew it but, you were an example of being a "pastors wife" all those years. Thank you mom. You bake the BEST Boston cream pie. Everything in it is from scratch! Yum Yum! Thank you mom. We still joke that you had Mike trained on making his bed and all that house stuff... then he married me.....I don't know what happened but.....he rarely makes the bed. But, he does help me ALOT with cleaning the house. So, thank you mom. You are the best and I love you!!! Ps. I am so glad to have you a few min. away now and not a few hours away!

No comments: