Thursday, January 31, 2008

CBS!

Do you ever feel like God brings people into your life at just the right time? I am part of a Community Bible Study group and these women are very special to me. They are encouraging, funny and just great to study the Bible with! God has brought us together for each other at just the right time. We are studying Acts. I am seeing Paul in a different light. I never really thought about all the suffering Paul went through yet, he continued to obey God. He went where God told him to, when God told him to. He preached what God told him to, when God told him to. Not to mention that this was the same guy who was persecuting the Christians before he became a Christian himself. Tell me God does not use anyone!!! No one is to far gone that God can not use them if they allow Him to!!! Anyway....Paul used the same energy for God and His glory!!! Paul reached so many people for God because he obeyed. I hope the same will be said of me because I obeyed God's calling on my life.

No comments: