Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Moon set!

Have you ever seen the moon set? I did this morning and it was breath-taking. I looked out my window just in time to see the moon go down for the day right behind the trees. It had such a pretty color. Then it crossed my mind that the sun would be just coming up...so I went to the other side of the house and looked out that window. You get the point. I saw the sun rise! And it was almost a beautiful as the moon. I then realized that I was praising God first thing in the morning and it was awesome! God has created so much for our eyes to praise Him for! Like me, maybe you enjoy praising God with your voice when no one else is around. But let me tell you He herd my heart praising Him with the moon set!!!! Thank you God for the beauty of your creation!! Amen

No comments: