Thursday, January 24, 2008

My other man!

This is my other man! He is a blast to be with! He is usually the one who makes you laugh. Michael is an animal ( or most living creatures ) lover! This is him at our family's with a pet lizard. He currently is the proud owner of a firebelly toad. He also has some crickets ( that have not been served to the toad yet....how sad ) that he plays with. We also have a family dog but, he is not only Micheal's so he does not count ( in Michael's eyes ) as his. If Michael had his way we would live on a farm and have tons of pets. I told him that his dad would not be able to run the farm. His dad is not an animal lover so I am the one who tries to make sure we have some pets in the house. In Mike's defense he does have allergies. It doesn't help that I grew up on a farm so I am always telling stories about the farm. My parents still live on the farm too. So, he gets to visit there. He always has a blast there. I totally love my other man ( or my boy for now )!!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi, Naomi! I just discovered your blog! How Cool! Your Christmas picture is amazing! The kids are so big - Casey is so tall! I miss seeing you guys! Happy 2008!

naomi silliman said...

Karen-I miss you too (big time)! Mike and I ate at Max and Erma's last week. I told him this was our place (you me and Andree')! We must meet for lunch soooon please!!?? Tell the family we said "Hi!"!
Naomi