Tuesday, February 5, 2008

When wrong seems right



I love these pictures of Abbey! Check out the sun glasses and shoes! They are both on wrong, but they feel or seem right to her. I found a Bible verse that goes along with this. It is found in Proverbs 14:12 "There is a way which seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death." I thought that death was a strong word so I pulled out 4 different translations of this verse and they all used the word death. Wow! Now don't get me wrong......Abbey wearing her sun glasses and shoes wrong will not end in death but, for some of us the path we are choosing in life will lead us to death. That breaks my heart. God has so many helpful tips for us in the Bible if we just read them and apply them to our lives. We can have eternal life not death! Romans 3:16 says " For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life." Does wrong seem right to you?

No comments: