Friday, January 18, 2008

Snow!

I had so much fun yesterday in the snow! I don't think that I have had that much fun since I was a kid. That is very sad. I made a snowman with my son Michael! And let me tell you he looked good! I threw some snowballs with Abbey! Then we were going to get some hot chocolate....I had just started to get warmed up when my oldest daughter Casey wanted me to go outside with her....so...I got re-bundled up and went back outside. I am so glad that I did!! We went sled riding down the BIG hill (my first time)!!! On our way back we did some raok (random acts of kindness) we took two of our neighbors trash and recycling bins up to their houses from the road.  Caleb is still to little for the snow so I spent some time playing with him on the floor. He started doing the army crawl and his first tooth came through his gums yesterday. It was a very eventful day! I am so glad that I took the time to play with my kids in the snow and didn't put it off for tomorrow because today (which would have been tomorrow) the snow is melting and I would have missed out on a great time with my kids. What do you need to do today??

No comments: