Monday, February 11, 2008

I don't like satan!

Mike (my wonderful husband) preached an awesome sermon at Elk Creek Church yesterday! I love that man with all my heart. He talked about forgiving myself for my past. Next week he will be talking about forgiving others who have hurt me. This is good stuff that everyone can learn from no matter where you are in life. With that all said.....satan has been busy...I don't think he liked Mike helping a lot of us out yesterday. I am not one to give satan credit often but, there have been things happening that are so evil they can only be from him. In 2Corinthians 10:3-4 it says " for though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh, for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses." Satan does not want people to have any type of healing from their past or from each other. I am so glad to know that in the end satan looses and God is victorious. Don't forget to pray often!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Ah yes...forgiveness. Something we can all use more of and do more giving... good post!

naomi silliman said...

Yes...we can never out give God when it comes to forgiveness. Thanks for your comment.