Saturday, February 9, 2008

Packing!


This is a picture of Guatemala when we were there last year. I have been packing this past week for our oldest daughter Casey. She leaves Sat. to go back. I am so happy for her but sad for me. I loved it last year! I fell in love with the people. They taught me so much about life. The village we spent most of our week at had nothing. No running water, no electricity, no plumbing, despite all the things they did not have their smiles and laughter were priceless! We showed them God's love for the week we were there and I pray to see them in heaven one day. A few people from our Church are going back and my parents are taking Casey. So, I have been packing Casey's bags. Mike and I(and Caleb) will be traveling too. We have a confrence to go to. So, Michael and Abbey will be staying with my in-laws. If you don't mind say a prayer for all of us. It is going to be a crazy next 2 weeks. I will try to blog in between all of the packing this week.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Wow~ SO much going on- I can only imagine how it blesses God when you are all SO busy doing all of this for HIM!!! We will say lots of prayers for all of you this week! ~ Kate

naomi silliman said...

Kate-If God's happy I'm happy! You and your family are doing a lot for Him too! Thanks for all the prayers!
Serving Him together-Naomi