Monday, February 18, 2008

Crazy times!

I'm sure a lot of people can relate to crazy times in their lives. This week it is my turn.....Sat. we said bye to Casey for a week. She made it to Guatemala safe. Wed. we drop off Michael and Abbey at my in-laws and Mike and I and Caleb fly to Texas for a conference . I think our dog will be staying here with Raul....not sure yet. These are the times I love and hate at the same time. I love the fun of traveling with Mike and learning new things to bring home to Elk Creek Church but, at the same time it is such a pain to pack for everyone in so many different directions (you moms know what I am talking about). I also miss my kids when I am away from them. With all that said I am off to go do laundry and pack!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Sorry I missed your call on Sunday! I tried to email you but your box is full? I will be praying for you and all the rest of the Silliman clan as you are all in different places this week! I know what it is like to be seperated from your kids while you're away(Catalyst!) Have a great BLESED trip! See you Sunday!

Debbie said...

Sending kids one way and going another can create some crazy times for sure. Have a nice trip.

naomi silliman said...

kate-my e-mail is working now so feel free to e-mail me! Sorry I'm a week late! Thank you for all your prayers! We had a great time and so did the kids!-love-naomi

naomi silliman said...

Hi Mel's mom! We had a nice trip but, it is always good to be home too!