Saturday, August 30, 2008

Working!

I started my new job this week at the YMCA. I love it! I was working at the camp helping out where I was needed for a few hours this past week. Tuesday I will start in my classroom. I am an assistant in the kindergarten class. I am really excited to start and meet the children in my class. Abbey keeps asking me when it is time for her to go to my work. She will be going in the childcare for a few hours while I am working. She is looking forward to it and I think it will be a lot of fun for her. Mike has been awesome helping with the house and taking care of the kids in the morning when I was working this past week. It made the transition so much easier! Thank you Mike!! No more late nights for me on week days. Mike can tell you.....I can't hang past 9:30pm. Getting up at 5:30am takes its toll if I don't get my sleep. And if you know me you know I love my sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey "Nomi"

I still remember Hannah calling you Nomi, because she couldn't say your name :-) I finally got around to checking out Elk Creek's webpage & your blogs --Mike's & the Franks, too. I really enjoyed reading on everything you've "blogged". I even had a few laughs. I'm so happy for you and Mike --you're doing God's work & you're happy doing it --it shows!

Adam, Hannah & I will have to come visit you sometime soon. We really miss you guys! I'm also glad to see you're back in the "work-place". It's a real adjustment, but well worth it. Enjoy those times for yourself :-)

Take care & God Bless you!