Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Today 17 years ago I was getting ready for our wedding!!! Today I am getting our family of 6 ready for church and I Love the preacher!!!! I would have never thought that this is where Mike and I would be 17 years later!! I am so blessed to have a husband like Mike. He is fun, smart, handsome, life of the party, great father, great communicator, I could go on and on but, I can't be late for church!!! Mike I love you now more than the day I married you and let me tell you that is A LOT!!!! Thank you for being such an awesome partner for life. I can't wait to see what the next 17 years hold for us.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Happy Anniversary and happy vacation!!! I am so sorry that it didn't work out for Alexis to go with all of you to the beach!!! She was actually considering it even though she has a youth group thing tonight and Hershey Park on Friday!!! You all must be pretty special!! I KNOW you are!!! Have a great week! And we'll see you soon. Love you guys!