Thursday, August 7, 2008

Job

Well there is a lot of news going on in our house! I am not going to bore you will all of it. One of the big things going on is that I am going to be starting a new job in a few weeks. I have mixed emotions about this new chapter for my life. I also have confidence like never before about this next step. You see, I prayed for God to make it obvious to me if this is where He wants me and.......you guessed it.......He made it VERY obvious ( I was hired on the spot ). What you may not know is that I have been a stay-at-home-mom for over 11 years. So, with all that said I have loved staying home but, I am excited to get out of the house for a few hours and help financially too.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Naomi~ I am so happy for you! I bet it will be GREAT for everyone! The little ones will socialize with friends, you'll help out financially AND Mike will be getting the older two off to school in the morning!!! Who could ask for more?!? Ha! Have a GREAT vacation! We'll miss you guys!