Saturday, September 22, 2007

Elk Creek Church Launch!

What an exciting time in our lives! Just a year and a half ago my husband and I along with our children moved down here to plant a new Church for God! I can't believe that tomorrow is launch Sunday!!!!!! I am filled with all kinds of emotions......excited, nervous, happy, sad(no more Sunday mornings in our home). I am sure we will not be getting a great night sleep because of our excitement. I can't wait to see who God brings through the school/Church doors in the morning! I know a lot of people have been praying for us and for the people joining us at Elk Creek Church and I want to say thank you! God is so amazing....I love Him with all of my heart! We just finished having some time in prayer with Mike's family. I could feel my mother-in-law's love for her son (me and her grandchildren) as she prayed. As a mother of 4 I could only imagine how proud of her son she must be. I know as his wife I am. I am so thankful to have a husband who obeys God and His calling on his life.

No comments: