Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9/11

Today I am reminded of 9/11/01 and how the world was forever changed. It makes me so sad and mad.....As I was reminded this morning I felt a flow of emotions that brought things back into perspective for me. I looked back over the last 24 hours in my own life and I was pleased with the choices I made with God's help. Yesterday I had a relaxing afternoon getting my hair done along with my mother-in-law. The first time we have ever done this together. I came home to a wonderful dinner my husband had prepared for us. Then I packed up the 4 children and took them over to visit with thier grandparents that they were missing (it had been a few days since they saw eachother)! I had put the leftovers in the frig and left a sink full of dirty dishes.....looking back if I had stopped and cleaned up we would not have had time to go to mem-mem's and poppies. I am so glad we went to visit!!! When we came home I cleaned up and tucked everyone in bed! If I had to do yesterday over my only regret is that I didn't spend enough time with God. So today as I am working around the house I am going to be spending my thoughts with my Savior who I love with all my heart! I am glad to have another day of life to shair with my family who I also love with all my heart!

No comments: