Monday, January 19, 2009

We got snow!

Well a little bit....not enough to have fun with. The ground is just white. Not enough to make a snowball or sleigh ride in. It is warmer these past 2 days....it's up to 30 instead of 10. What a difference!

I am enjoying a day off of work today. My kids do not have school so I am home with them. Mike is also off of work today too so we may go do something fun. If not it is nice to be home together as a family.

This past weekend my sister, niece and great-niece came to visit. We had a great time catching up on each others lives. I love spending time with family!!! I am reminded what a blessing from God family is.

For now I wait for MORE snow......I would love 6-12 inches. Enough to shut things down and have fun with the kids in. I don't know when or if that is going to happen but.....I will wait!!!!

No comments: