Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Very sad day

When I came home from work today I found out that my friend/neighbor is loosing her battle with cancer. My family and I have come to love her and her family very much in the last year and a half. My heart is so heavy for the family as they are together with her. As I have been thinking about our friendship I was reminded of how I stopped everything if she needed me......because I knew my time with her was limited. I am so glad I did.

I started this post a few weeks ago. I could not finish this post at the time. I was crying to much. Since then she has died and so has another friend of ours. They were both great people and are missed very much buy their family and friends. The past few weeks have been hard. Mike (my husband) did the funeral service for our friend and we were able to attend the viewing of our neighbor together. It was a sad few weeks.

1 comment:

Kate said...

So sorry thst your long break between posts had to come from this... I am so sorry for the loss of your neighbor- they were such a cute couple! My heart just breaks for him! AND you guys as well!!! I feel like I haven't seen you in weeks- I hope you are all doing well.... Love you!!!