Friday, March 7, 2008

Last post

The pictures from my last post caused me much grief!!! Not the pictures themselves but trying to post them with the right caption. I know the problem really is with me not knowing how to post them properly but, I only have 24 hours in a day (just like you) and I refuse to use to many of them on this blog and less with my kids who are growing up way to fast. So here you go: The top one is of Mike at our hotel, next is my nieces new puppy (Maggie), there are 2 with the kids showing off there gifts from Casey, the one of Caleb is his first airplane ride, one of me and Caleb with an elephant that was at C3 (when we were away) and the last one is of my dad and Caleb. I know that they are not in that same order but I am sure you can figure them out!!

No comments: